A little bit about me

My full name is Margaret Iesha Hines. I am junior at the University of South Alabama with a major in elementary education. I plan to teach the 4th grade once I recieve my degree. Children need instruction in their lives, and I feel like I would be the best teacher ever. I like to add fun activities to learning. I have found out that kids like to learn more when you incorporate activities and projects into learning. I want every child to remember that I was the teacher that made a change in the way that they learned. I want every child, not just my daughter to attain the best education that they can. Every child deserves to recieve a formal education, whether they are handicap, learning disabled, or etc. Point blank, everyone should be treated equally when it comes to learning, and that is what I want to instill in my students.

My Teaching Philosophy

By being a creative teacher, I can show my students fun and innovative ways to learn. I want to use a new style of teaching in my classroom that will help and not hinder a student’s success. My students should trust that I will commit myself to helping them receive a passing grade in my class. My students should be honest with me about everything, after all honesty is the best policy. Being fair to every student in my class will be my top priority. Every student will receive grades based on the knowledge that they possess. Every student in my class will be treated equally. My students needs come before my needs in the classroom. I want them to leave my classroom knowing that there many fun, and different ways to learn. Students have to be shown how things are done, that is how they learn. I will show my students how to do things the right way, after all, that is what I signed up for.