A little bit about me

My full name is Margaret Iesha Hines. I am junior at the University of South Alabama with a major in elementary education. I plan to teach the 4th grade once I recieve my degree. Children need instruction in their lives, and I feel like I would be the best teacher ever. I like to add fun activities to learning. I have found out that kids like to learn more when you incorporate activities and projects into learning. I want every child to remember that I was the teacher that made a change in the way that they learned. I want every child, not just my daughter to attain the best education that they can. Every child deserves to recieve a formal education, whether they are handicap, learning disabled, or etc. Point blank, everyone should be treated equally when it comes to learning, and that is what I want to instill in my students.

Podcasts

I believe that podcasts are a great way for students to interact in the technological world. As a future educator, I can incorporate my lessons with podcasts. In the microcomputing class that I took, we did our own podcasts, which was a great way for me to learn how to do them, since I have never done one before. I can show my students how to make podcasts and use them in the classroom. The podcasts that I listened to on Itunes were great. The students impressed me and they do not even know me. I want my students to impress people just as the kids on itunes impressed me.