A little bit about me

My full name is Margaret Iesha Hines. I am junior at the University of South Alabama with a major in elementary education. I plan to teach the 4th grade once I recieve my degree. Children need instruction in their lives, and I feel like I would be the best teacher ever. I like to add fun activities to learning. I have found out that kids like to learn more when you incorporate activities and projects into learning. I want every child to remember that I was the teacher that made a change in the way that they learned. I want every child, not just my daughter to attain the best education that they can. Every child deserves to recieve a formal education, whether they are handicap, learning disabled, or etc. Point blank, everyone should be treated equally when it comes to learning, and that is what I want to instill in my students.

Google Documents

Google documents is a great way to do papers and have fun, and it is all free. I would use google in the classroom because students do not have to bring flash drives to school everyday, which would be a hassle for parents. Using google, my students will be able to do presentations and documents for free. All students have to do is come to class and type in their email address and password, then they will be able to acess everything on the google site. Google is the smart way to go, and I would not have it any other way for my students.