A little bit about me

My full name is Margaret Iesha Hines. I am junior at the University of South Alabama with a major in elementary education. I plan to teach the 4th grade once I recieve my degree. Children need instruction in their lives, and I feel like I would be the best teacher ever. I like to add fun activities to learning. I have found out that kids like to learn more when you incorporate activities and projects into learning. I want every child to remember that I was the teacher that made a change in the way that they learned. I want every child, not just my daughter to attain the best education that they can. Every child deserves to recieve a formal education, whether they are handicap, learning disabled, or etc. Point blank, everyone should be treated equally when it comes to learning, and that is what I want to instill in my students.

What I Have Learned so Far in EDM 310

In this technology course here at south, I have learned that technology is the future. I have learned things about technology that I have never known before. For example, you can use the built in camera on your PC to skype with others around the world. I never knew that skype existed until I took Dr. Stranges EDM310 class. Now that I know it exists, I have been using it all the time. You can talk, text, and use video on skype, which is super cool. Another thing I learned from taking this class is that teachers are not using technology in the classroom on a regular basis. I believe that all teachers should incorporate technology into their lessons in one way or another. They could skype another classroom, or comment on blogs from around the world. No matter what they do and how they do it, technology should be an asset in the classroom.